DEPOSITS, PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION
● To host your event at our lakeside tent you must be a member of the Canandaigua Country Club. Social memberships start at$280.00 plus NYS sales tax. For more information regardingmemberships please visit: www.canandaiguacc.com
● A Food and Beverage minimum spend of $5,000 before taxand gratuity is required for events to be held on Saturdayevenings June-September.
● The Canandaigua Country Club charges a facility fee of $2,000 forevents held on Saturday nights, $500 on Friday nights, and $200 allother days. Sunday events must end by 5:00pm.
● A non-refundable $500 deposit is due to secure the time anddate of your event. We accept cash, cashier’s check, money orderand all major credit cards.
●Regardless of deposit and final payment tender, a valid creditcard must be on file for all events.
●Three (3) months prior to your event a non-refundable depositof 50% and a tentative guest count is due.
●Final payment and guaranteed guest count is required ten(10) days prior to your event. In the event of a guest increaseafter the final count the additional charges will be applied to thecredit card on file.
ADMINISTRATIVE FEES & TAX
● A service charge of 20% applies to all food and beverageprovided by our facility. Service charges include gratuity for waitstaff (10%) and administrative costs (10%).
● New York State sales tax applies to all food, beverage, decorationsand administrative services provided by our catering department.
ENTERTAINMENT & DECORATIONS
● Nolan’s is responsible for setting up tables, chairs, and linensaccording to the agreed upon floor plan.
● All additional decorations must be discussed with the eventcoordinator prior to your event. All decorations, equipment, displays,musicians and entertainers must enter the venue for set upbetween the hours of 11:00am - 2:30 pm on the day of your event.Nothing may be attached to the walls and/or ceilings withoutpermission from the event coordinator. Glitter, confetti (of anykind), rice, bird seed and sky lanterns are not permitted on thepremises. Open-flame arrangements must be held in a glass globeand approved before your event by the event coordinator.
● All decorations must be taken down by 7:00am the following day.Any decorations left for catering staff to take care of will be subjectto a $300 clean up fee.
● Lawn games are not permitted on the premises.
● Nolan’s and/or the Canandaigua Country Club are not responsiblefor any rental equipment or personal property at any time prior to,during, or after your event.
● Management reserves the right to limit the volume of yourentertainment to an acceptable level. According to the Town ofCanandaigua noise ordinance, all entertainment must end nolater than 11:00pm. Your reception must conclude by midnight.
● All alcoholic beverage sales are regulated by New York State. As alicensee, Nolan’s is responsible for adminstering theseregulations and reserves the right to end any disruptive behavor.No one under the legal age of 21 will be served alcohol.
● All alchohol consumed must be purchased from Nolan’s at theCanandaigua Country Club. Our bar packages do not include shots.
● All menu pricing and fees are subject to change up until January1st of your event year.
● Due to licensing requirements and quality control issues, all food and beverages served on CCC property must be supplied and preparedby Nolan’s and may not be removed from the CCC property. The exception to this are desserts brought in from a licensed baker.
● There is a cake serving charge of $1.00 per person which includes disposable plates, disposable silverware and to-go containers.
The host is responsible for handling all leftover desserts.
● A complimentary tasting for the bride and groom is available upon request once the party is booked.
● Not all catering menu options are available year round, please contact the Event Coordinator to schedule a tasting.